Databases / Systems
We have been supporting a number of organisations select and implement fit for purpose monitoring and evaluation systems.
We can help you:
- Audit current systems used (often a myriad of spreadsheets / databases)
- Put together a specification to define need and ensure you end up with a system that delivers for your organisation
- Select the best option for you - build inhouse or select an off the shelf system
- Project manage tender / implementation processes
- Train users and set up reports
We also work with CVS development workers to embed outcomes monitoring in this process and run an ICT for Outcomes session.Superhighways provided consultancy to put together a specification for an organisational database. They carried out an audit of our current systems and worked with us to put together a brief for a holistic system. They then suggested off the shelf systems which would be appropriate and project managed the tender process for us, sitting in on demonstrations as part of a panel. We had been attempting to procure a new system for a while, but working with Superhighways progressed this much more quickly than we could have done inhouse and their expertise in this area and trusted impartial advice was invaluable.
Online databases for VCOs
- Lamplight db
- Star Online
- Social Impact Tracker