Superhighways provides a wide range of ICT support services to voluntary and community organisations in London.
Developed in response to the needs of the sector, we are continuously adding new services so that organisations can keep abreast of and benefit from the latest technologies.
Some of our services are subsidised by funding and others we charge for.
Please contact us to discuss your needs and we will always let you know up front if we woudl need to charge for any of our services.
We can help you with:
- Troubleshooting - both hardware and software
- ICT Best practice - for example advising on anti virus software options and backing up your data
- ICT Healthchecks and Strategy development - planning to meet your current and future ICT needs
- Signposting to other support services and useful ICT resources – for example equipment suppliers and local training opportunities
- ICT training for staff, volunteers and trustees - for example setting up spreadsheets, maximising use of Outlook and implementing an online collaboration tool
- Development of ICT initiatives targeting clients and users - for example Getting online for Carers, setting up a laptop suite and internet access for outreach learning delivery
- Use of new media and social media tools to improve communications
- Support with ICT Accessibility issues - we have equipment for loan e.g. ergonomic mice and big keyboards
Find out more about our specific services from the drop down menu.