Websites are the external face of your organisation, looked at by potential funders, beneficiaries and organisations.
Superhighways can work with your organisation to set up a website that works for your organisation, whether that's demonstrating the impact of your organisation or getting your website to work for you e.g. online forms and dissemintating important information.
We can provide training and support as below and depending
- Planning a website - facilitating a staff / trustee session in order to develop a brief
- Training & follow up support to set up a website using the VOICE tool
- Project managing a tender process
- Editing an existing site (e.g. if you are no longer in contact with a volunteer who set it up)
- The full package - planning, design and set up of a website for your organisation using the VOICE tool
- Embedding additional content e.g. YouTube vide clips, Google translate, Zoho online forms