Membership & Helpdesk
Superhighways launched a membership scheme for voluntary and community organisations in August 2007. Originally for organisations in the South London sub region, Membership is now open across London.
We are reviewing our pricing but current annual subscriptions are shown below (prices exclude VAT):
Membership benefits include:
- ICT Audit - a very detailed stock-take
- ICT HealthCheck - is your ICT 'fit for purpose' - a detailed needs analysis
- HelpDesk - troubleshooting when you need it - member organisations are prioritised
- On-site Support Visits - 3 or 4 half days a year Preventative Maintenance (PM) visits depending on the size of your organisation
- 3rd Party Contract Support - advice and liaison
- ICT training - discounts for member organisations
And much more...
As of September 2010 we have brought in additional charges for those organisations who have a server without a third-party support contract. For organisations with less than 5 PCs plus a server - this will be £224 ex VAT and for those with 5 PCs or more plus a server - £448 ex VAT
These charges are in addition to your annual membership fee and we will be including this charge in future invoices when your membership package is due for renewal. This support will be provided remotely or onsite as appropriate, and will include installation of updates, security patches, anti virus upgrades etc.
Membership survey 2012
Membership of Superhighways is highly regarded by organisations.
They value the expertise of staff members and recognise that it is an affordable service that allows them to be better at delivering their own services.
The fact that Superhighways is rooted in the sector and understands the way organisations work and the challenges they face is also extremely valued by members.